Frank Lampard: “Maresca is right they aren’t the same team that won the champions league, I was there 18 months ago - year ago and it was a real low point from my point of view because it didn’t feel like the club that it was previously, being successful for 20 years, a lot of that was environment and getting things right”, “I feel like they’re on the way up, but there will be good days and bad days I think because of the squad but there is a lot of talent and if they can keep improving especially at the top end of the pitch they’ll cause teams a lot of problems” (@BBCMOTD)

 







Frank Lampard: “Maresca is right they aren’t the same team that won the champions league, I was there 18 months ago - year ago and it was a real low point from my point of view because it didn’t feel like the club that it was previously, being successful for 20 years, a lot of that was environment and getting things right”, 


“I feel like they’re on the way up, but there will be good days and bad days I think because of the squad but there is a lot of talent and if they can keep improving especially at the top end of the pitch they’ll cause teams a lot of problems”


(@BBCMOTD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog